Piercing Parlour

Book Now
piercing parlour

Home / Treatments / Hair Removal

Laser Hair Removal

What is laser hair removal? 

This method of hair removal sends laser energy through the skin, damaging the hair follicle over time to become 95% defunct. The remaining 5% tricks the body to think everything is a-okay on the hair growth front and therefore does not force the production of anymore hair. That leaves you with permanent silky smooth skin – winning!

Who is it for?

This  treatment works best on those with pale to olive skin types and darker shades of hair, however we always recommend coming into the clinic for a free consultation before proceeding with laser hair removal.  

Although it can work on darker skin types, it runs the risk of stripping the skin of its natural colour, but this is something we will assess and consider during the initial consultation. This is because the laser is looking to remove the dark particle from a lighter surface, and if the hair and skin is darker, the laser can get confused. This is similar for those with red, grey and light blonde hair no matter their skin tone.

book now

Which areas of the body can have laser hair removal?

This treatment is suitable for almost all areas of the body, including:

  • Legs 

  • Arms 

  • Underarms 

  • Back

  • Brazilian 

  • Bikini 

  • Buttocks 

  • Feet and toes 

  • Knees

  • Shoulders

  • Chest 

  • Stomach line (snail trail) 

  • Hands and fingers 

  • Neck 

How many sessions will I need?

Most clients typically need 6 to 8 treatments for most areas spaced 6 weeks apart. Hairier areas usually require 8 to 10 treatments. You will require one to two sessions per year as maintenance. This is discussed with your during your consultation and towards the end of your treatment series.

Is it painful?

We’ve invested in the most comfortable and effective laser technology available. Not only is this treatment permanent, it’s virtually pain free! It just feels like a light zap. 

Is there anything I need to do to prepare?

We recommend you shave the treated area 12-24 hours before your appointment, but we’ll cover all this in the initial consultation. 

It’s also important to note that we cannot treat over areas with the following: 

  • Sunburn 
  • Fake tan 
  • Metal implants 
  • Pace maker 
  • Tattoos 
  • Dermatitis 

Unfortunately, some medications may also limit a person’s ability to have laser hair removal. We’ll discuss this during our initial consultation. We also recommend pregnant women avoid this treatment as their hormones are unbalanced and it can affect the results down the track. 

If you are unsure you can call our team on (08) 8728 0464

Pricing

Pricing for Hair Removal is listed below, per session. For custom areas or bundled pricing, please contact the friendly team at Limestone Laser Clinic or book your consultation and discuss this with your therapist.

Packages are available if you prefer to pay up front, but we like our Pay As You Go approach.

Arms (Full): $135
Arms (Half): $75
Back (Full Back, including shoulders, back of neck and t-shirt line on arms): $220
Back (Half, Upper or Lower): $110
Bikini (Extended): $50
Bikini (Tidy): $40
Brazilian / XXX, male and female: $80
Buttocks: $80
Chest: $100
Chin: $25
Face (Full, including neck): $60
Feet & Toes: $40
Front Torso (Chest & Stomach): $190
Hands & Feet: $40
Legs (Full Legs, including knees, feet and toes): $210
Legs (Half, including knee): $160
Neck (Front or Rear): $50
Shoulders: $60
Snail Trail: $40
Stomach: $100
Underarms: $50
Upper Lip: $25
Upper Lip & Chin only: $40

Dermaplaning

You know that fine hair on your cheeks? That fuzz that serves no purpose but chooses to stick around anyway? Well, hello Dermaplaning.  

Dermaplaning gently scrapes the surface skin to remove the hair and exfoliate at the same time, leaving the face as smooth and refreshed. The treatment is pain-free and doesn’t use any harsh chemical exfoliants. 

How long will it last? 

Of course it always depends on the person and their skin, but one treatment usually has 4 to 6 weeks of effect. 

How much does it cost? 

Dermaplaning on it’s own costs $80 per session. 
Upgrade your treatment to include a Masque + LED at a total cost of $120 per session.

For more information on the benefits of LED, visit our LED section which is found under Skin Treatments.

How do I make a booking? 

Before every treatment, we invite you in for a complementary initial consultation. This is where we can chat to you about your desired results, provide more information about the treatment, and do a test patch to assess your skin’s response. 

If you would like to proceed, we can book you in for your treatments at the clinic. There is no obligation either way. 

book now

Share this:

Like this:

Book Now
%d bloggers like this: